Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello? Is this thing on?

So...we haven't dropped off the face of the planet, I just questioned whether or not anybody would actually want to read the things I post here. After much reflection (like 8 months worth!), I decided that my kids are just too cute and funny not to share with the world. Like it or not, they are here to stay!

Where to begin on what has been happening since I last posted. Let's get you up to date with a few photos!

...in looking through my Picasa albums, I realized just how many pictures of the kids' butts that I have. Scary!


The kids went to the Pumpkin Patch. C1 picked out the biggest pumpkin they had while C2 just picked out the one that would fit best in his mouth.


Carved pumpkins. Hubs is a master carver!


C1 was Elmo. It took him 42 years to finally decide on a costume. *sigh*


C2 was a pumpkin...seemed appropriate for my little fat potato.


C2 had his first camping experience in October. We all had a great time...except for the torrential downpours that flooded our tent.


C2 had a great time camping! He had 4 layers on in that picture!


C2 also had his first experience in the snow! The boys loved sledding.


The big snowhill outside of Grandpa's house was a hit!


Santa Baby...


There really aren't words to describe this...


We took family photos


C2 turned 1!


C1 got his first 2-wheel bike


C2 got his first haircut!


C2 got his fill of Mardi Gras beads


Saints won the superbowl!!!!!


Hubs was so excited he threw up...it could have been the combination of beer, bourbon and champagne, but we're going to say it was because he was just!so!excited!!


C2 took his first steps!


C1 was a soccer star!


C1 planted his garden


While C2 mainly ate dirt


C1 and his friend A had a lemonade stand. They made $25 each!


Bought a sandbox. "They may take our sandbox...but they will never take our FREEDOM!"...no braveheart fans? Ok, nevermind then, moving right along.


C1 turned 4!


C1's Candy Land party. It was a blast!

Whew. That was some work. Note to self: don't wait so long in between posts.

What else is new....um....I started Weight Watchers in March. I pink puffy heart it. I'm down 23 lbs. since I've started and just joined a gym a few days ago. I'm so pumped right now! Hubs has been such wonderful motivation to me.

Welcome back to our little corner of the world, I hope you stick around for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. "I am the most wanted man on my island, I'm just not on my island."

    "You mean Ireland?"

    "Yeah, it's mine."

    HUGE Braveheart fan right here!!!!

    ReplyDelete